Missed the First National Symposium onEuthanasia and Assisted Suicide?Here are some other great opportunities to get informed.1. Request a copy of our publicationsContact our office at 651-484-1040 or go online to request a copy of our publication Informed regarding end-of-life care and critical medical decision making.Request a copy of our publication Imposed Death to learn about society's progress down the "slippery slope" of assisted suicide and euthanasia in the United States and across the globe.2. Request copies of our fact sheet on "Brain Death"Did you know that "brain death" was defined in the year 1968 by a Harvard committee in order to redefine an irreversible coma as a new criterion for death? Did you know that patients diagnosed "brain dead" have recovered? Contact Human Life Alliance at 651-484-1040 to get this simple, but informative fact sheet that sheds light on the common misconceptions surrounding "brain death."3. Request organ donor refusal cards for yourself and your loved onesOrgan Donor Refusal Cards are a small, wallet size card expressing your refusal to donate organs for transplantation. Call 651-484-1040.
Pro-life Healthcare Alliance is a program of
Human Life Alliance
- Promoting the pro-life healthcare philosophy
- Encouraging the growth, availability, and provision of pro-life healthcare services for all
- Educating and advocating for the Culture of Life
Loving never ends within the culture of life. All creation speaks to us of this truth. Everything we are to do is based upon this never-ending sacrificial love.
This is the heart of the moral law. This is the guiding principle that establishes reverence for life within the healthcare mission.
PHA Logo Symbolism:
- Stages of life - from small preborn expanding outward in stages
- Alliance - circles forming a united group
- Protection and Security - circles formed around each other
- Embracing and protecting "Pro-life"